Unlike proprietary protocols which only the manufacturer supports KNX is an open worldwide standard with over 260 manufacturers producing products that all interoperate together for a seemless solution. KNX is the perfect choice for a complete integrated project and provides not just lighting control but a total solution for your building control system.
- An International Standard – therefore future proofing your decision and investment.
- Product Certification guarantees interoperability & interworking of products.
- KNX Association requires a high level of production and quality control during all stages of the product life
- A unique manufacturer independent Engineeering Tool (ETS).
- KNX can be used for all applications in home and building control.
- One protocol no matter what the solution or building type.
- Support of different communcation media that interoperate to suit the project
- TP – Twisted pair
- PL – Powerline
- RF – Radio Frequency
- IP – Ethernet
- KNX can be coupled to other systems old or new where required.
- KNX is independant from any hardware or software technology.
- Chose the best product that suits your project provides design flexability.
- Real ongoing product development by over 265 companies
For more information visit the KNX Association